Monday, 31 January 2011

Is she PREGNANT?

"Is she pregnant?"

That was the question a friend asked my hubby this afternoon. Hubby went out for work this afternoon and met my childhood friend whom is also his high-school mate. To hubby's surprise, the 1st Qn our friend asked to him was am I pregnant! Huhu.. well.. let me see this is the third person with the same question just that yang kena tanya ialah suami hambo!

Demi mendgr cerita sang suami.. dengan sepantas kilat tangan kecil ku menggosok perut & meng-Aminkan.... Huhu.. is my tummy that HUGE sampai 3 org yg berlainan bertanya whether am I pregnant? Hoho... this is serious man! :p The kali pertama d same qn asked, came from an old schoolmate jugak yg sekarang nih jadi colleague gue.. a guy lagi tu! *hmm cuba lah kamu fikir kan...* R u thinking what I'm thinking? Hoho...

Then the 2nd time was from another female colleague of mine asking me..

"ada lagi?" she asked
"Apa nya yang ada?" i replied
"Tu.." sambil menunjuk to my tummy...

And last was tadi ptg when a friend asked my hubby. He mentioned that he saw me last saturday at Qlap when I was having a lunch date with my bestie. "Ku liat besar perutnya kemarin atu.. " He said to my hubby... Erk HELP!!! Hehe.. kalau ada.. alhamdulillah... kalau tak de.. belum rezeki lah tu.. 

sekian curhat ku.. *ahakz*-

2 comments:

Xean-Aman said...

hihihi...insya Allah..f ada..sama2 lah kitani bdua hoping yer..amin..mdhn doa2 kitani d dgr oleh Allah

Mrs Emzee said...

Aminn...hehehe....