Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Tiring early of the week

Salam...
Hoihh letih lah gue.. just came back and had my late dinner.. Hmmm... since Monday, I really had a packed day! Monday as planned earlier went to RIPAS hospital to visit mummy XA and baby Zharfan.. back from the hops, went home and then went out lagi to...HONDA... kan service my car...Konon kan service saja.. sekali when the mechanic checked my car.. something wrong with my tires.. tukar lagi disc brake and brake pad nya... changed the gearbox oil and spark plugs. Rupa2nya my car pakai 8 spark plugs... ladidah ladidahh dam dammm... dan akhirnya.. all of it costs me $649... :S

Then Tuesday, had my patrol with ka Lynna.. unfortunately, it was my second day of that particular week of the month.. adoiiii mcm kan patah rasanya punggung and kaki.. :p hehe.. went home.. rehat kejap.. main2 dgn anak2.. then malam, went out lagi to take Ammar to the clinic.. kesian.. both of our sons demam.. cuma Amzar ok sikit.. Ammar yang abit more kronik..

*yawn* It's just 9+pm and here I am yawning oredi.. kan tidur.. Tired.. been doing my laundry this afternoon back from wok, then after finishing my laundry, did my work which I brought back home.. tu pun belum habis, esok sambung lagi...thank God, I will be free after 10am.. :)

SIL rang me this afternoon.. she went for her taklimat today and guess what! She's sent to my work place! She'll start this saturday :) yeay.. we have a new member... Congratulate her and am looking forward to see her at work this Saturday..

Not much to update actually... But my fingers are eager to tap on the key board.. just that I don't know what else to talk about since I am too tored and sleepy oredi... maybe next tym.. hihihi...

No comments: