Saturday, 6 February 2010

8 Months Ammar & 2 days old Md Rayhan Zharfan

Happy birthday to our dearest Ammar Faiq for turning 8 months today.. Soon in 2 days time will be our dearest Amzar Fattah's turn, turning 1 year and 8 months. Happy Birthday again our precious ones! Babah & Mama loves you so much!

* * * * *

It was just exactly a month ago when I made a post on mommy to be XA, and guess what! Yesterday, 5th February at 6.51am, dearest Mummy XA has safely given birth to Little angel Muhammad Rayhan Zharfan weighing 3.07kg through a C-section. Yeay! Akhirnya penantian mereka came to an end.. 

 
Tengok! Muka macam mummy nya..

 Jangan marah ye mummy... stole your precious baby punya pic from ur FB ekekeke... :p Apa kan daya.. my own pic of him belum ada.. tunggu tah this monday ye! Hehe... You know, baru 1 hari.. I kinda miss you oredi.. But thanx for lending you desk for me to put things on it... NOT! panuh sdh masa anie.. nda lagi nampak muka c Suzie... NOT! again... Hahahaha...

4 comments:

Nurul said...

yaaahhhh..... I DO I DO I DO miss mummy XA jua....hehe....

Ummu Ammar said...

Salam Filya..

Happy Birthday for both of your cute sons..tak jauh jarak diaorg berdua..setahun jer ye..

.:ღFA79ღ:. said...

Salam UA, :) thnx for the birthday wish... Yup mmg tak jauh jarak diorang berdua... 2 hari sblm amzar 1 tahun, ammar dah lahir.. Hihi..

.:ღFA79ღ:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.