Salam, its has been a while since I updated. been hecticly busy and even hubby pun tanya "aii.. nda berupdate lagi kah blog tani atu?"
Now actually i'm having my leave.. and entah mcm mana now I feel like blogging back. cuma berkarat tah kali tu ah my way of blogging.
Just to Update in brief things which i can still remember by now...
June 2010
Amzar & Ammar's birthday bash at my inlaws...
Very the busy.. as my sis in law was getting married during that month too! but yes we had a great time.. great family gathering...
July 2010
Hubby's birthday! We dined out for that..
August 2010
~ 26th : first PT -ve
~ 27th : Dear Rz's birthday..
~ 30th : 2nd PT +ve ;D and check back PT pertama (yup masih simpan) rupa2nya ada fine red line which meant i was +ve cuma we did'nt saw it...
September 2010
*Hari Raya*
Tummy getting bigger...
October 2010
13th : spotting @ 10weeks+3 & Bed rest
14th : spotting & went to clinic - Baby no Heart Beat but to confirmed in next ultrasound in 2 weeks, totally down..
16th : Bleeding & admitted to ward confirmed miscarriage
Ya Allah.. terima kasih kerana telah memberikan ku zuriat dan kepada mu jua ia kembali Ya Allah.. Kami redha dengan nikmat pemberian mu yang sementara... & kami yakin.. Rezeki pemberian Mu kan tiba lagi andai sudah masanya.. InsyaAllah...
2 comments:
Anne,
I was delighted with your good news and shocked with the latest one.
Be strong yeah my dear.
Allah ada menjanjikan yang lebih baik di masa depan :)
Aimi,
Thanx dear... I know... now I'm trying to built up semangat baru... InsyaAllah.. My other half sedikit down masa nie.. so it affected me too.. to have or not to have.. that the question now..
Post a Comment