*fuh* mixed emotion here.... Happy! Sad! Excited! Everything's there. Well.. Hehe.. what to start with? Lets start with the happy ones first yea?! *Banana dance*
Story 1
This morning I was late for work to begin with. Oopps! Nothing happy there. Hehe.. woke up late and kesudahan nya.. mencari the most simplest outfit to be worn to work. the first thing i took was the Express tudong, plain black. Now.. what will go with it? belek punya belek.. rupa2nya most of my baju is back at the inlaws... so rush to my other wardrobe.. Ahah!! found one simple black baju kurung.. without thinking just took it out and tried it on. As soon as i tried it on, I realised... eh? baju time bujang nie!! Muat?! Yaynessss!!! Inda lagi mau percaya tu and looked myself in the mirror.. Hahah.. Though of course the size is not yet back exactly to pre-wedd size!
Story 2
I just realised something unsual since yesterday... but I'll have to investigate more yea? Hehe... nanti tani cerita about that!
Story 3
Yesterday I was on the phone with darls Rz on a close friend's giving birth. Yeay! We have a new member on the team.. a princess at last! the first princess in our group. Nah.. ani yang buat I jelos nih... *rubbing tummy* I vannnt~~~~ InsyaAllah.. kalo rezeki.. Allah Maha mengetahui.. :) Amin Amin... that's the good part... but the not good one is... she got complication. she had to go through a c-sect for that labour... and the baby was put into scubu coz pre-mature. and the mommy was sent to CCU. :( hope she gets well soon.. Amin...
Story 4
Just came back from sending daddy off to Bangkok at the Airport tadi. Feel sad.. but hey, he's just away for a couple of days.. and he'll be back soon... Kesian my eldest tadi merajuk sal kan ikut nini boh nya naik kapal terbang. I keep on assuring him that his turn will be next week.. but he didn't listen so.. result: Monyok
Daddy kissing him good bye.. :(
Very Happy face.. belum faham what's happening..


No comments:
Post a Comment