Tuesday, 23 November 2010

So not doing it again..

Salam,

Baru jua last night I updated this blog.. and today I have another funny yet 'dangerous' story to share with you. Huhu... semalam.. before taking d kids to sleep, dear Hasben mentioned about mom to me..

Hubs: "Yang, IC babu mansuh sdh rupanya.. lupa kan renew.."
Me: "iakan?"
Pause..
Me: "Ya Allah!" and I ran to my purse and took out my IC and turned it over...to find this....


Oh my!! Mine has EXPIRED too!!! Oh ooo... like.. a week ago! Actually I remembered about it 2 months ago since I was busy dealing with permohonan lesen mengambil pembantu rumah. So as usual.. photokopi IC lah, slip gaji lah.. etc. i keep on reminding my self.. bah inda lagi batah nie.. next two month... then when keluar lagi IC from purse.. tengok date lagi.. bah jgn lupa.. next month nie... tup tup now.. Totally forgotten about it! Nasib baik baru seminggu... hehe.. kalau setahun.. memang kena saman! Takottttt!

So as a result today was a very long day for me. Since darlz was busy and was working till late, I went off to renew my IC with my mom, aunt and my 2 kids. Nasib baik sekajap.. sampai 2.30 at 3-ish we're off oredi shopping @Supasave.. hihi... by 4 we came home oredeh.. then spent time with the kids and Encik Suami when he came home. End of story.. Lol... sangat ringkas cerita kali ini, bukan? :p

Moral of the story? Jangan lah sampai lupa tarikh expiry IC awda, ekekeke.. :p Okeh.. skrg boleh lah I log off semula n wait for my hubby to come home from his footie match... the kids? hehe.. watching Upin Ipin as usual.. so now nak join la nih! Night2.. see u again soon ya!

2 comments:

Rozelia Shariff said...

Kat Brunei IC kena renew yearly ke?

.:ღFA79ღ:. said...

Hehe.. no lah dear.. every 10years... if u see in the pix pun ada mention.. ;) coz dlm 10 years details, status, muka pun boleh berubah kan..