I'm so very tired... been very busy.. came back from work late, kira mcm punched card @5pm now two days in a row.. Third week already and work things are still unsettled down.. and yet tomorrow another meeting to attend at SIL's work place.. now baru ada terluang skjp to update.
Yesterday...
had our 1st staff meeting till late. when I came back home, went straight to my kids and then played with Amzar. byr balik masa yang sdh terbuang d tempat kerja and spend time with the boys. later that night, took Ammar to the clinic lagi to get medicine for his skin eczema. back from the clinic, continued spending time with the kids and hubby. Honestly, my work langsung nda terjangkau..
Today..
Had full blast 6periods, and yes, my so called free time to key in maklumat peribadi Ss. Then lunch time I went home, had lunch and kissed the kids good bye, and went of to the bowling interdepartment challenge I mentioned in my previous post.
My 'Mc Donalds' Bowling shoes (Kes inda belurih size)
It's been a while since the last time I played, so inda lagi ingat my bowling shoe size. So mintak lah my shoe size masa anie..
Minta size 6 ah..
So the person gave me a pair. When I put it on.. mcm Buh! ikat the tali kasut pun boleh pelanting tu mun d tandangkan.. hehe...
Err.. tukar size 5..
So put it on lagi.. aiyoh.. same story.. but this time better, coz nda tanggal walaupun d tendangkan.. cuma, ada free space sikit.
Err.. boleh tukar size 4?
Like, what? banar kah nie bowling shoes ani minus 2 of our ori-shoe size? Asked my friend, she got the same prob too! from size 7 to size 5. :p
The score for our department in the 1st round
We finished around 5, when I came home, again, paying my 'hutang masa' untuk bermain with my sons. changed to my sport outfits, and jogged around my home area, with Amzar bubut2 ikut jogging. where ever I go, he'll come after me jua. mcm main carah saja. Ammar, pun ikut strolling outside.With hubby as my 'trainer'.. Thnx hubby, for being a supportive hasben! hehe.. I was told to do few rounds of sprint and jog.. plus 3 sessions of a few sit-ups sebagai selingan! Fuh! Letih.. right now, I'm so sleepy with aching body.. at the same time, watching Astro with Amzar. Ammar? oh.. putera Ammar sdh pun beradu di endangan nya..
It's nearly 10. I'm still waiting for dear hubby to come back from watching football di belapan... So, gtg now.. will update lagi when I have the time k!



2 comments:
eh..nda kn kasut bowling minus 2 of our ori-size..aku main bowling...msh jua sma size nya..haha
Banar lenk! ka Lynna pun jua.. ia size7 kalau kasut yg bnr2.. sekali masa d utama, saiz 5 bah yang ia muat! kweng...
Post a Comment