Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Mommy in a few weeks/days :p

This afternoon when I was back from work.. received a text from Ms X.

Leng, cana kan rasa labour contractions ani? ... dot.. dot.. dot... (ni tak pas penapisan xxx hihihi ;p) Curious ku.
Ms X


So went to check if she was on MSN and she was.. so chit chatted wif the d mummy, explaining my 2 times different experience of labour. both natural and c-section. How to know the real contraction since being a first time mommy to be in labour..

Rupa-rupanya she was having Braxton Hicks contractions already! And it has become more regular. so I asked her to get her things ready, (Both I and my hubby thinks she'll be in Labour in the 3rd week of this month) walaupun her due could be by then end of Jan/early Feb. Walau apa pun... Which you all the best, semoga di permudahkan dlm segala urusan melahirkan nanti. Amin.. Girl/Boy doesn't matter (wlpn c-A angan2 sdh kan boy ekekeke) asal baby selamat and sihat.



Mini me of X-A



Look at this pretty angel.. Guess what gender? F/M?


btw, I've just finished doing my RB for tomorrow.. akhir start tadi sebab little Ammar demam.. so mlm ni tadi bawa Ammar pegi clinic.. :( ni nak tido dulu lah...

Me,

No comments: