Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Alhamdulillah.. Chaiyoooo! Chaiyoo!

Salam..
Alhamdulillah... today as for my 3rd day attempt to go naik bukit was sucessfully done. Well done.. clapping for myself.. heheee... three days in a row I went out to 're-activate' semula my old-self . I wanna be active like dulu.. and lose some weight at the same time.. 

1st day as u all know.. I went to tasek lama. Then the next day.. I just do it here at home.. (tinggi kali ah bukit arah kami jua) buleh la for my exercise.. jgn inda menyaman kan hati saja.. coz awal atu.. my aunt offered lagi.. but since kan hujan usulnya we canceled. at the end.. inda jua jadi2 nya hujan ani.. so, berbekalkan kekuatan hati kan mau kurus (buhoo) chaiyo! mari kita turun naik bukit d sini saja.. as for my eldest son.. cheering for me (support mama lai! yeay!) on the top of the hill saja.. with my hubby around watching after him.. takut2 krg ia ikut belusir turun bukit (Noo.. jauh palis!)

Today, another different venue. Di mana nah? kenal view ini?



*hehe*.. went to Bukit Selilah in Bandar... XD Have'nt weigh myself today plang nie.. biartia dulu.. but I'm glad.. my weight has gone 2kgs so far.. wanna burn some MORE!!!! hehehehe... The outdoor work-out stops today (for this week) since tomorrow I'm heading back to my parents inlaw crib. Will try to cont. this activity by monday insyaAllah. With who? dengan friends and family members are welcome to join or 'accompany' me... No forcing, no restrictions..(exceptions to those yg inda kena suruh lah tu ah.. due to asthma or ecetera) selagi ada kemahuan.. di situ ada jalan.. =)

By tomorrow.. indoor exercise will resume.. *kirai2* to alai BB.. Chaiyo girl! Aerobic, Yoga & Pilate here we come.. :p

  Go girl!

No comments: