Thursday, 17 December 2009

*The little one*

Enough said about the eldest, now lets talk about the little one... being 6 months plus, he's growing very well.. and getting even more active every day. I've read Aimi's blog and according to her, Aimar can crawl and sit by his own oredi... Honestly... Jelos I baca tau! Ammar who is more or less the same age, jangan kan kata duduk sendiri.. merangkak pun belum lagi... hehe.. but alhamdulillah, dah pandai bertiarap. =) Today, I put him in the walker.. and guess what!! Bangga mummy babyy! Ammar dah ada lesen L. Huhu.. biar pun belum pandai gerak k depan, tapi sdh dapat gostan kebelakang. =) satu permulaan yang baik bukan?

Other than that, due to his eczema, I havent tried giving him any egg, seafood or chicken for his food. Today, his menu was, bubur with carrot and kurma. =) *yummies* He liked it! Marah lagi tu if lambat di suap.. :p Tomorrow? brokoli kali lah a..?

No comments: