Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Happy 1.. 2.. 3..

Hi Blog, sorry I've just got a chance to update you.. since the boys are fast asleep.. and I've just done my laundry.. Fuh! Anyways, now to report what happened recently.

Monday 28th,

as you all know.. it was a very special day.. y? hujan ribut di kaunter bank & taufan di ATM.. ekekkek.. apa tak nya.. Gaji & Bonus at the same time! *kaching* heheh... Didn't go out in the morning though, coz malas kan berQ.. But We did go out in the afternoon. Thank god, there was NO que at all during that time.. AHAaaaaa! Alhamdulillah... Then off we went hunting for this thing (introduced by Mommy Alya) which I have been eye-ing for so longggg...since last week banarnya, coz everytime I went to the shops, they say its SOLD OUT! wah.. pemes banar brg atu?! Di Miri pun ku mencari oleh nya.. hehehe... But akhirnya saw it on the shelves.. tinggal 3! Wah! senyum terus eh... Texted Mommy Alya about it. Happy No 1.


Tuesday 29th,
Woke up that morning, I Just remembered something! Ya Rabbii.... After 24days of leave, rupa2nya I belum melapor diri! Oh Tidak... Huhu.. So off I went to the office and isi borang dua keping, kasi itu kakak kerani. Then, by the time kaki kan melangkak keluar, I remembered something lagi.. a'alaaaaa... Nak kena pohon kluar lagi.. since this Saturday kan ke Miri lagi! "Huhu.. Kaya miri oleh kamu.." said Xean. :P So I went back in and isi 2 keping lagi borang untuk keluar negeri. heheh...Bah Lai Ijah.. Ikut? Maritah. Cuti tu...


In the afternoon, I went hiking wif d ladies. Mommy Alya offered to take us to Bukit Sarang Helang at Tasek Lama. So off we went. Chaiyoo! Chaiyoo! But, I jadik dreba lah pulak hari nie. Dari sini ke sana.. ke sinun then baru pigi ke Tasek. Mcm Bas skulah plg rasa nya.. Ok murid2.. kita pegi hiking ye... =p

At the early pathway, Qilly surrendered. Puked and went back down wif Pips.. So drg jog di bawah je arah tangga & around dplayground area.. Half way up, more than half kali lah, and 3/4 to the end of the hike, it was my turn lah pulak to puke.. Y?

Drank alot of water sekali gus.. I was like.. really really thirsty..

Aing Jun! Ainggg! 

Last2 Sanak.. ayongg.. Mengambur eh! So guys, moral of the story here... dnt drink alot of fluid during the hike. After bulih... heheh... Here are some of the pix by my HP.


Climbing up


 
 Tasek

 

 
The Eagel's nest.. that's why, di panggil Bukit sarang helang

 
Look how high we were... The beautiful rainforest below us!

 
 By the time we went out of there, it was already dark 6.30pm

 
Can even see our shadow.. hehehe... (sori quality ngek ngok dikit..)
End of Happy No.2



*  *  *  *  *  *  *


Happy No.3

Thanx to daddy, the boys received a reli good amount of *Kaching* from their granny. Budak2 pun pandai hujan ye.. bukan working population je.. Hehe.. Thanx again Daddy.. now you've made them richer than me! Huh... jelos lah tu.. :p




No comments: