Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Was very the busy this morning.. went to work (yes.. work) to hand in my last 'job'... konon kan sekejap.. tup tap tup tap.. jadi lama.. what should be done in 5 mins.. akhirnya jadi 45mins.. ekeke... akibat lupa meng'convert' doc file jadi compatible file..

I also went to the Bank and guess what! very the long Q! huhu...



In the afternoon went out again with my hubby, kan byr keta and others.. plus.. kan tukar *Kaching2* for tomorrow's trip. Again a longggggg Q at the bank utk byr keta. huhu.. apa lah nasib.. After all the things were sucessfully done (Yes!), went to my favourite place to eat. very hungry to da max! sekali.. bila sdh duduk.. guess what was on my mind.. Hmm.. what to eat ah? chicken cannot, egg cannot, seafood cannot.. aduiiiii... payah nie cani ani eh.. (alai bibi's slang) last2 order lah mee goreng daging. Licinnnn.... hehehe.. diet lah konon... :p

Now, I've just finished packing for the trip. its nearly midnight.. few more minutes to go and here I am.. blogging.. huhu.. hope semua berjalan dengan lancar esok dan seterusnya.. Amin...to my sisters inlaw... could'nt wait for 19th. heheheh..  =) btw, 15th ada apa2 plan ke? I'm sure u know what day I'm referring to.. hehe..

No comments: