My MIL's birthday was just a week ago.. and soon will come my mother's turn. So now, I'm starting to plan.. what we (Hubby and I) should buy for her... and how the celebration will be.. starting from the cake to the menu, ecetera.. *hehe*
CAKE - I know she likes fresh fruits.. so I'm thinking of Bakerlyn Cakehouse! The cake filled will fresh fruits and cream filling... *yummies* But when I come to think of it.. not all our family member likes it.. so.. it wouldn't be fun if some of us didn't get a bite of the cake ryt? 2nd choice? Chocolate cakes from Mum's Bakery (Choc Moist) and Le Apple (Monte carlo Premium) are quite good also... imagine the chocolate.. *drooling* oredi.. Fuh! Fuh!
BOUNCER - Do we need this? Well, It's on a sunday... *angkat2 kirai* Let me see if we can put this on the list... well, since I nda ampit during Baby Amz 1st birthday.. why not? (Haha.. mau tia juaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) Now that's out from the topic already.. huhu...
Menu - BBQ?
Dine Out?
Hmmm.... Need to make a committee meeting soon.. (when I come back home)
.:ღFA79ღ:.
1 comment:
bbq! bbq! :P
Happy birthday to both Filya's mother!
Post a Comment