Monday, 28 December 2009

*My W.. Their W*

Salam,
Few days more to 2010! And yet, I haven't started to compile my resolutions and wish list! ekeke... ah, biar lah dulu.. masih sempat lagi... :p A week to go before my leave ends. *shiesh* Oh I'm so NOT ready yet to go to work after the long holiday.. ekeke..

Extend boleh ke?

Haha.. kalau lah boleh.. NOT! Now, early of the month, my weight was 62kg (Yes.. Tak malu2 nya membuat pengakuan.. buhooo...I know.. jgnth cakap...You yang tau my pre-mommy weight kasi tutup saja itu mulut ye.. Shhhh... :p) Anyways, that isn't my point here.. Last tuesday, i managed to weigh myself and walahh!

It says.. 58.2kg!

Apa lagi, senyum lebar hingga ke telinga (Quoting Aimi) heheh.. So there I was need to maintain the weight, but today i weighed myself.. guess what again..!

It says 59kg!

"%$&@!@^%#!!" Buh... heart breaking... beza 800 grams pun bagi kan nangis rasanya.. Tidakkkkkk.. (blum dpt terima hakikat) *sob* rilek beb.. rilek.. assuring myself I can do it!.. I just need to maintain my healthy food intake and the regular exercise basis.. Apa inda, last week exercising ku terbantut dikit.. no naik bukit during the week days, but nasib baik ada shopping marathon last saturday, dapat jua lose sikit due to the never ending walk in the Mall and shop stores in miri.. ehehe..Tapi apa lagi.. the next day bangun pagi.. mengidap bos... sakit kaki.. heheh..

*  *  *  *  *  *

My dear girl is getting married soon in how many months. Will I able to shape up by then? I have exactly two months to do it! If  manage, then loosing a few more inches by June (my SIL's W-day) will be alot easier..

InsyaAllah...

Talking about my SIL, her W-prep is going A-Ok.. Alhamdulillah. The gifts for 2 of the functions has been ordered and bought. Tinggal the BIG day event's gift saja lagi.. to be settled dowm this Jan (says FIL) The wedding cake (type/design and where to book) is still in consideration but I've already provided her w/lots of links and places to choose from. I should say, most of the things in the checklist has been checked. I must say I'm eager already on the 2 big occassions of my  2 dearest girls ladies. =)





2 comments:

Rozelia Shariff said...

Hi Filya,

Just want to share wit u about losing weight. Actually its not the weight that matters, but the fat percentage does matter. Thats why we need to do it in correct way. Sometimes its normal for ladies losing just a little bit of weight, but if you find out that you shape up your body tremendously that is the good sign of losing weight :)

Marilah kita bekerja keras lagi bersama-sama so that in future kita boleh sama2 senyum sampai ke telinga..hehe :P

.:ღFA79ღ:. said...

hi aimi,
Thnx 4 d info which sdkit sbyk tlh myedapkn rasa hati yg lara ini.. (chewah!)
When u said abt shaping up, Alhamdulillah, been able to fit in some of d baju n pants which i've thrown deep at d bck of my closet. Ekeke.. Means i've lost some, no?
Yup, mari lah brsama2 berusaha supaya snyum ke telinga. :p