My memory..
It has been 9 year since it happened. A trip to the cinema with our classmates and teacher. I was in upper sixth form at that time.. a 16 year old girl on an outing with friends and teacher. We were suppose to watch a movie called Life is beautiful. I'm not sure if anyone of you remembered about it, showing on the cinema. But I did! It was a very happy and exciting 1st time experience (with friends).
Now back to the present..
I was shopping for Dvds with my darling hubby at our best favourite Dvd shop Chong Hock located next to Easy way (our favourite stop for pearl milk tea). Heheh.. As I remembered that moment 9 years back, I went and searched for that movie, hoping it is being sold there at Chong Hock. Browsing.. browsing.. browsing the shelves.. and i saw it! There it was! It caught my eye!
Life is beautiful (La Vita E Bella, 1997)
Quickly I took it and showed my hubby. Back at home, we watched it and yes.. It is a classic movie, BUT I still think it is a good movie! BEST movie as my hubby said. Life is BEAUTIFUL indeed. There were humorous scenes, and sad scenes as well. No wonder it won 3 Oscars and more other Awards!!
"A carefully crafted movie of happiness lost and found, Life is Beautiful sends the message that you should never give up on love, hope and pride, even when the odds are stacked up against you." source



2 comments:
Wah, seems like interesting, should watch this someday too :)
I love to watch "The Pursuit To Happyness", pelakonnya is Will Smith. Really give me motivation and inspiration especially time2 sengal :) Banyak kali ulang pun tak boring2 juga.
Is it? Haven't watch it.. nanti lah i cari the DVD :)
Post a Comment